Fees and Policies
Fees and Policies
Free 15 minute phone consultation.
Initial Consult: 75 -90 minutes ($450)
An in-depth medical, diet, and lifestyle history intake.
A personalized healing plan which may include:
- Laboratory and advanced functional medicine tests
- Recommended nutritional changes
- Lifestyle modifications
- Medical-grade supplements
- Stress management
- And other integrative functional medicine strategies
The intention is for every patient to leave their consultation empowered to take meaningful steps towards improving and optimizing their health.
Upon scheduling an initial consultation with Dr. Lenz, you will be asked to log into her online patient portal and fill out extensive questionnaires. Please complete these at least 72 hours prior to your initial appointment.
Initial Follow-Up Visit: 60 minutes ($300)
- Review, interpretation and an in-depth analysis of your lab work.
- Personalized plan of care based upon your lab findings.
- A more customized plan of care that addresses your particular needs. This may include adjustments to your initial dietary plan and a more tailor made supplement program.
Follow-Up Visit: 30 mins ($150) | 45 mins ($225) | 60 mins ($300)
- These visits with Dr. Lenz focus on review of any follow up lab results, your physical response to dietary, exercise, and/or lifestyle modifications.
- Enhancements or adjustments made to your healing plan (based on lab work, progress, symptoms, etc.) as-needed
- Lab Corp or Quest Labs are used for routine blood work. You may utilize your insurance for these labs.
- Specialized Functional laboratory testing may be ordered. These specialized Functional medicine labs may not be covered by insurance. Dr. Lenz will discuss various options with you at the time of your initial visit.
- The lab recommendations will depend on the nature and complexity of your case. These specialized Functional Medicine labs are often critical to identify imbalances and to understand the root causes of your problems.
Lab Testing Refund Policy
- Labs that are issued and prepaid at the office may be returned within 60 days of purchase. Patients will need to return the test kits back to the office before any refund is issued.
Supplement Return Policy
- Unopened/sealed supplement bottles purchased in the office will be eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No refund/exchange will be given after 30 days of purchase.
- The return policies established by Fullscript will apply, on any purchases made on their websites.
- Dr. Lenz MD is a fee for service practice and does not accept any medical insurance. We will be happy to provide each patient with an insurance claim form that is called a ‘superbill’ by the insurance industry. You can submit this superbill to your insurance company.
- HSA and FSA accounts are accepted.
- We will not be able to follow up on billing inquiries made by insurance companies on your behalf. It is your responsibility to work with your provider to answer any additional questions they may have.
- We have opted out of Medicare and Medicaid, and therefore will not be able to provide a superbill.
Dr. Lenz spends a lot of time with her patients and therefore has a limited number of available appointment slots. Please be courteous and provide at least a 3 business day notice of rescheduling or cancellation. This helps us insure that we can meet the needs of all of our patients who are waiting to get an appointment.
If an appointment is rescheduled or cancelled with less than 3 business days’ notice, there will be a charge of 50% of your scheduled time.